|Belt Filter Press|
Injector Mixer, Type"
for conditioning of sludges and slurries
The VA - Injector Mixer HPI (high performance injector mixer) is our latest development for efficient and economical conditioning of sludges or slurries with an organic polymer or other flocculants.
The VA - Injector Mixer HPI is a product of Wasser+Abwassertechnik GmbH and has been successfully proven in more than 89 municipal and industrial applications (149 VA - Injector Mixers HPI - status quo September 2008).
ADVANTAGES OF THE
- Increased press stability of the conditioned sludges and slurries
- Reduction of the flocculant demand
- Increased dryness in the sludge cake in connection with suitable dewatering machine
- Increased throughput capacity of the dewatering device
FURTHER ADVANTAGES OF THE
A - HPI
- Reduction of the polymer demand by 20 % and higher can be expected
- No additional energy input for sludge-mixing and flocculant solution required
- Special construction precludes mixer clogging
- Easily retrofitted to the feeding line of the dewatering device
- Rapid return on investment costs due to polymer-savings
- Increase of the dryness in the sludge cake because of a higher press stability of the sludge floccs
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Sludge/slurry dewatering test (including report)
- On site tests with the VA -Injector Mixer HPI - on client's account
- Development of an optimisation-strategy for dewatering plants - success guaranteed!
- Computer-assisted design of VA - Injector Mixer HPI
- Supply of the VA - Injector Mixer HPI ready for easy installation
- Start-up and final adjustment of the VA - Injector Mixer HPI on site, improvement on results included
- Documentation of the start-up/operating results
- Sludge thickening
- sSludge dewatering with belt filter presses
- Sludge dewatering with centrifuges
- Sludge dewatering with chamber filter presses
- Mixing of liquids with different levels of viscosity